Friday, July 3, 2020

Chapter 9. Apple Pie Moonshine

You would not believe how many readers have written, called , telegraphed and texted their requests for the Apple Pie Moonshine recipe.  Herewith I shall endeavor to enlighten:


The packaging ain't purty

The apple pie moonshine is concocted (with an approved explosives Class III License) over the stove utilizing the following ingredients:
Large quantities of EverClear 180 Proof grain alcohol
Cinnamon (I think in stick form, but...it may be cinnamon scented Glade Air Freshener) couldn't tell for sure. I was distracted by the feeling that my lower lip had fallen off...
Something apple flavored. ( might be Glade Green Apple Air Freshener). See lip situation above.
Something sweet...probably diabetic coma levels of cane sugar.
Could have just a hint of eye of newt (the tadpole, not the politician) and a smidgeon of toe of frog...just not sure.
And most surprising, nothing even remotely looking or tasting like a PIE.




That's all I know so far, but if I can charm the local distiller into parting with the recipe, I will post it here, assuming I remember the next day what I did with the recipe.
Nonetheless, we must soldier on, certain in the knowledge that what we cannot remember, simply didn't happen. (This mind set has served American politicians well for centuries...)

All the Best,
Captain Stan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let the Captain know your thoughts...